Please contact reception on 01772 423555 to book a flu vaccination, or you can now book online via Patient Online Services* - 'Flu Vaccination' if you fall into the categories below:
- Over 65 - Patients who will be 65 or older on the 31st March 2018.
- Under 65 in an at risk group:
- chronic (long-term) respiratory diseases, such as asthma (which requires an inhaled or tablet steroid treatment, or has led to hospital admission in the past), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- chronic kidney disease
- chronic liver disease, such as hepatitis
- chronic neurological conditions, such as Parkinson's disease, motor neurone disease or multiple sclerosis (MS)
- problems with your spleen – for example, sickle cell disease or if you have had your spleen removed
- a weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or medication such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy
- being seriously overweight (BMI of 40 or above
- Patients who are pregnant.
Please contact reception on 01772 423555 to book a nasal flu vaccination, or via Patient Online Services* - 'Nasal Flu' appointment if your child is:
- Children aged 2 or 3 - born between 1st September 2013 and 31st August 2015.
- Children between 6 months at 17 years, who are in an at risk category.
* You need to be registered for this service. To register, click on Quick Links 2 - Patient Online Services.
28th July 2017 - Vacancy Filled
Medicines Coordinator Required
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Technician to fill the role of Medicines Co-ordinator. Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday. Please see NHS Jobs or click on the link below.
Job Reference: J180-A-17-157279
28th July 2017
Locum GP Required
We currently have a vacancy for a locum GP for a 6 month contract, working 6 sessions per week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Please contact the Practice Manager, Tracy Williams for further details.
21st July 2017 - Vacancy Filled
Medical Receptionist Required
We are looking to recruit a part time receptionist, 19 hours per week, Monday and Friday.Please see NHS Jobs or click on the link below:
Job Reference: J180-A-17-156116
22nd June 2017
Our Practice Manager, Tracy Williams walked 25 miles in stifling heat on Saturday 17th June from Ambleside to Keswick to raise money for MacMillan Cancer. You can donate via reception or click on the Just Giving site below - thank you. So far she has raised in the region of £450, with Macmillan looking to have raised around £500,000 just from the one event.
CQC Inspection - March 2017
Please see further information and full report below:
CQC Final Report
Changes to Appointments - March 2017
We are currently in the process of changing our appointment system to allow for more appointments to be available 2-3 days ahead, as well as the opportunity to book in advance. Please bear with us during the changeover.
It would be helpful if you registered for our Online Services, as this give you the opportunity to see what appointments are available to book. Other than on the day urgent appointments, the variety and number of pre-bookable appointments available are the same online or through the surgery. Please use the link Patient Online Services to register or contact the surgery.